Rosemary Oil Uses and Benefits
- Pour a couple of drops of Rosemary Oil in your shoes and let it sit overnight to eliminate odour.
- It can be useful to minimize blemishes when used with a carrier oil that is suitable for your skin.
- Rosemary is also very helpful for body massage and can improve blood circulation. It is useful for respiratory issues and makes a good decongestant.
- It helps boost hair growth when used with Almond oil. Rosemary oil can also be used as a hair loss restorative and thickener. You can directly apply it on your scalp, use it in a mix with shampoo or make a homemade shampoo with a mixture of baking soda and Coconut oil.
- It can be used as a bug repellent when used in a diffuser.
Rosemary oil is a famous essential oil widely used for aroma-therapy. However, it has great effects on the human body and the nervous system. It’s inhalation effects feelings, as well as various physiological parameters of the nervous system. For aromatherapy, dilute 4-6 drops of Rosemary oil with Lemon oil and Lavender oil to enhance memory and concentration. It effects on you to keep you focused and alert while studying.
100% natural Rosemary Oil is available online in Pakistan at Go natural.
Note: For external use only. Do not use in pregnancy. Essential oils can also be allergic to some people. Always use essential oils in carrier oils in case you want to use them on skin. Test 1 drop on feet and leave for 15 minutes. Discontinue use if any skin irritation occurs. If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Excessive use of any essential oil can lead to skin sensitization. Keep out of eyes and ears. Keep out of reach of children. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water.