Uses and Benefits of Black Seed Oil
Historically famous for therapeutic and healing purposes, the black seeds oil has served the history of curing and healing for more than 2500 years. Commonly known as the black cumin or kalonji, the Black Seed Oil extracts from a small plant with the name of Nigella sativa. Besides, it has pale purple, blue or white flowers, commonly grown in the region of Eastern Europe, Western Asia, and the Middle East. The Black Seed Oil contains thymoquinone, which is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compound. Further it is used for beauty purposes, serving as a nutritious supplement and has tumor-reduction attributes.
- Health Benefits: It can alleviate the severity of the hand eczema. Besides it leads to improving on to cure the effects of acne due to its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory attributes. According to research conducted by the Journal of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery, applying the lotion with just 10 percent of Black Seed Oil can impact in reducing the acne incidence after two months. The Black Seed Oil goes on to benefit the patients of psoriasis with its antipsoriatic benefits. Additionally, the Black Seed Oils are added to other essential and carrier oils. Thus it moisturizes to improve skin moisture and hydrate the skin. It further goes on to hydrate hair promoting its shine and applying on the bald scalp. Whereas, it can significantly help in relieving from baldness.
- Wound Healing and Soothing Pain: Applying the Black Seed Oil on the joints or the wounded areas has led to the reduction of inflammation and the presence of bacteria. It stimulates the growth factors in the body creating new and healthy skin. Applying regularly on the joints can lead to provide a soothing and calming effect.
How to apply Black Seed Oil?
- Massage your scalp and bald areas with 6 to 7 drops of oil, in order to minimize the hair loss.
- For glowing of skin, use 2-3 drops of it. Mix it with honey to apply for 15 minutes on your skin before rinsing it.
- Massage your skin with 2-3 drops of it. Prevent the adverse effects of aging skin, that too on a regular basis.
- Cure psoriasis by applying 2-3 drops daily, on the infected area.
Note: Some of the carriers can be allergic to people, depending on their body systems Go for a patch test before widely using the oil. Begin with trying 1 drop of the oil on your feet and test it for 15 minutes. In case of any discomfort, discontinue its usage. If the case worsens from retrieving the symptoms, consult your doctor as soon as possible. Key this oil out of your eyes and ears and out of the reach of kids.