All Carrier and essential oils used for health benefits, are usually extracted or distilled from different herbs, plant seeds and nuts etc. All these thousands of types of oils have been widely used since centuries in all modalities of treatment.
Oils are used all over the world with thousands of purposes ranging from cooking to healing acute and chronic diseases. Oil can be applied topically and also can be taken orally to gain health benefits.
Benefits and Uses of Oils:
1. Oils can soothe our skin.
2. Oils can help heal wounds.
3. Oils are used in aromatherapy.
4. Oils are used to fight inflammation and redness on the skin when used topically.
5. Oils can reduce inflammation inside our system when taken orally according to a physician’s suggestion.
6. Massage with oils can reduce joint and muscular pain.
7. Massage with different oils can activate the lymphatic system and detoxify our bodies.
8. Several essential oils can be used to reduce anxiety and promote calmness thus promoting mental wellbeing.
9. Different oils can boost our energy and speed up the healing process after an ailment.
10. Different oils are used for treating hair and scalp issues.
11. There are hundreds of cosmetic uses of essential oils from cleansing our skin to removing dark spots and freckles etc.
12. Oils can decrease fatigue and promote appetite.
13. Oils can help heal motion sickness and constipation.
Keeping in view the hundreds and thousands of uses of oils and their health benefits, this is not possible for us to describe each and everything in just one article. So we will be talking about various carrier and essential oils and their known health benefits in coming blogs. You can ask questions regarding your health problem and how oils can be beneficial for you.