USES AND BENEFITS OF ALMOND OIL
Beauty and Skin Care
• Keeps skin healthy (improves complexion and glow)
• Helps lighten dark circles
• Anti-aging properties
• Natural skin moisturizer (natural substitute for hand and foot creams)
• Make up remover
• Natural oil for long and healthy hair (gets rid of dandruff and split ends)
• Relieves muscle pain when used as a massage oil
• To keep skin healthy, massage 2-3 drops of almond oil onto your skin on a regular basis.
• Moisturize skin by applying 2-3 drops of the oil on your face 2 times a day.
• Remove make up applying a 2-3 drops of almond oil on a cotton pad and gently wipe your face.
• Keep hair healthy by massaging almond oil onto your scalp 2 times a week.
• Soothe muscle pain by warming 2-3 tablespoons of almond oil and massaging the affected area.
Note: For external use only. Some individuals may be allergic to certain carrier oils. It’s preferable to do a patch test before widespread use. Test 1 drop on feet and leave for 15 minutes. Discontinue the use if any skin irritation occurs. If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Keep out of eyes and ears. Keep out of reach of children.