Walnut, also known as “brain food”, originates in parts of central asia. It is known to be rich in omega-3 fats, protein, antioxidants, plant sterols, magnesium, copper, vitamins a, d, etc. Usually, there are two types of walnut oil commercially available, cold-pressed & refined. Cold-pressed consists of multiple nutrients that are good for health and therefore are more expensive. While the refined one is low in nutrients compared to cold-pressed one and features in art and beauty. High-quality and health-booster organic walnut oils are online available at go natural at a reasonable price.
Benefits for your skin
The oil, being high in both vitamins and minerals, works wonders for the skin and is highly recommended for people who want flawless and young skin. It has a little greasy touch, but when massaged smoothly, it can result in removing fine lines and wrinkles. Walnut oil is the best remedy for people with fungal infections. It provides very fast recovery for such infections and cures it very well. Applying walnut oil to your body after a bath can prevent diseases like psoriasis.
Benefits for your hair
Today’s pollution filled environment leaves us with dry and frizzy hair. Organic walnut oil, when applied regularly, makes those beautiful tresses. Removing dryness from the scalp, it keeps the scalp clean by removing dirt from it. Omega-3 fatty acids in the walnut oil prevent cell damage, and ultimately reduces hair loss. The oil is also beneficial for the regeneration of cells and hence agile hair growth.
Walnut Oil Benefits your Health
Within the last few years, the consumption of organic Walnut Oil has undergone huge changes. Some of its health benefits are:
- Regular use of oil lowers cholesterol levels in the body.
- It helps to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- It also helps in boosting the blood vessel’s functioning.
- Walnut oil helps reduce belly fat. You can easily use the oil in place of some other cooking oil or add to your salad. In a few days, you will feel a noticeable change in your body fat.
- It also helps in fighting insomnia and ensures a good sleep at night. It has melatonin which is good for people with irregular sleeping patterns.