Beauty and Health Uses
• Keeps skin healthy (improve complexion and glow)
• Removes dark circles
• Prevents the effects of aging
• Used as a facial scrub
• Natural skin moisturizer (natural substitute for hand and foot creams)
• Treats psoriasis
• Make up remover
• Natural oil for long and healthy hair (gets rid of dandruff and split ends)
• Prevents heart diseases
• Regulates blood pressure and cholesterol level
• Relieves muscle pain
• To keep skin healthy, massage 2-3 drops of almond oil onto your skin on a regular basis.
• Moisturize skin by applying 2-3 drops of the oil on your face 2 times a day.
• Remove make up applying a 2-3 drops of almond oil on a tissue paper and gently wipe your face.
• Keep hair healthy by massaging almond oil onto your scalp 2 times a week.
• Prevent heart ailments by adding 2-3 tablespoons of almond oil into your food while preparing.
• Soothe muscle pain by warming 2-3 tablespoons of almond oil and massaging the affected area.