Beauty and Health Uses
• Produces estrogen
• Keeps hair healthy
• Treats psoriasis and eczema
• The best source of omega 3, omega 6 & omega 9 for your skin and hair
• It can quell acne breakouts, and irritated, dry skin
• Massaging flaxseed oil into your scalp once a week or as needed can relieve dandruff and itching
• For skin facial, scrub 2-3 drops of flaxseed oil mixed with sugar or sea salt on your face daily.
• For healthy hair, add 2-3 drops of oil on in your conditioner for regular use.
• Treat psoriasis and eczema by applying 2-3 drops of oil on the affected area.
• Heal wounds by applying 1-2 drops of oil on the affected area.
Note: For external use only. Carrier oils can also be allergic to some people. It’s preferable to do a patch test before widespread use. Test 1 drop on feet and leave for 15 minutes. Discontinue the use if any skin irritation occurs. If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Keep out of eyes and ears. Keep out of reach of children.