Benefits and Usage:
Hair & Beard Growth
Cedarwood Oil can help with stimulating the follicles and increasing circulation. This leads to increased growth and if you are losing hair it can help to slow that process down.
- TREAT DRY SCALP – BEARD DANDRUFF
- Stops beard-ruff and Itch
- Looks shiny but not greasy
- Softer and smoother beard
- Keeps facial hair flake free and smelling fresh
- ACNE: By protecting the pores form letting in harmful microbes or particulate like dust that will cause infection, Cedarwood essential oil helps to eliminate acne quite well.
- INSECTICIDE: Cedarwood Oil is a great natural bug repellent.
Directions: Rub a small amount in your palm. Gently work into beard and onto skin.
Note: For external use only. Do not use in pregnancy. Essential oils can also be allergic to some people. Always use essential oils in carrier oils in case you want to use them on skin. Test 1 drop on feet and leave for 15 minutes. Discontinue use if any skin irritation occurs. If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Excessive use of any essential oil can lead to skin sensitization. Keep out of eyes and ears. Keep out of reach of children. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water.