Cedarwood Oil is one of the most commonly used essential oils in the world. Derived from the leaves of cedar tree this herbal oil is used as a fragrance in several cosmetic and skincare products like cologne, shampoo, and deodorant. It also works as an insect repellent. This oil carries many potential usages and saving benefits. The prevalent among these are its benefits for skin treatments, such as acne. Organic Cedarwood oil contains anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. These properties make this herbal oil beneficial for skin diseases like acne. Add two to three drops of Cedarwood oil into a carrier oil. Apply it to your skin for 20 minutes. This oil also reduces scars, heal wounds and cure eczema.
Uses and Benefits of Cedarwood Oil
- For Hair: Cedarwood improves hair growth. It’s daily massage on the scalp along with a carrier oil reduce and soothe an itchy scalp, dandruff, and fungal infection.
- For Aromatherapy:When used as an aromatherapy treatment, organic cedarwood oil promotes healthy sleeping and treats insomnia. Taking a cedarwood aroma bath before going to bed can result in long hours of sound sleep. The soothing effect on mood reduces anxiety and stress.
Instructions: You can inhale the scent directly from the bottle or spray a few droplets on a towel or your pillow. You can also spray it on your room’s light-bulb to gently scent your home.
- For Fragrance: You can use it as your fragrance. It works as a cologne. Simply rub a dot of cedarwood oil behind your ears, wrist, and underarms. Mix this oil with other scented oils, such as lavender oil to get enhanced results.
- For Skin:Want to add some refreshing fragrance in your skincare products? Try using it for acne, pimples and blackheads treatment. You may also add it to your commercially prepared creams or apply it directly. Mix cedarwood oil with other carrier oils for skin massage.
- For application, dilute the oil, apply it to your skin, leave it for few minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- Repelling Agent:Organic cedarwood oil also works as a great repelling agent for insects and fungi. It keeps away fleas, ticks, and moths from fabric and humans. Now you c an find Organic cedarwood oil, online in Pakistan at best price from Go Natural.
Note: For external use only. Carrier oils can also be allergic to some people. It’s preferable to do a patch test before widespread use. Test 1 drop on feet and leave for 15 minutes. Discontinue the use if any skin irritation occurs. If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Keep out of eyes and ears. Keep out of reach of children.