Beauty and Health Uses
• Prevents cancer
• The best source of omega 3, omega 6 & omega 9
• Lowers cholesterol level
• Regulates blood pressure
• Prevents cardiovascular diseases
• Boosts weight loss
• Treats menopausal symptoms and infertility
• Produces estrogen
• Breast enhancement
• Keeps hair healthy
• Treats psoriasis and eczema
• A daily intake of 1-2 tablespoons of flaxseed oil can lower the risk of high cholesterol levels, high blood
pressure, wrinkles, cardiovascular diseases, obesity, and infertility.
• For skin facial, scrub 2-3 drops of flaxseed oil mixed with sugar or sea salt on your face daily.
• For healthy hair, add 2-3 drops of oil on in your conditioner for regular use.
• Treat psoriasis and eczema by applying 2-3 drops of oil on the affected area.
• Heal wounds by applying 1-2 drops of oil on the affected area.