Beauty and Health Uses
• Prevents from cancer
• Controls hair loss and baldness
• Prevents aging and helps skin glow
• Treats cough and chest congestion
• Soothes skin inflammation caused by psoriasis
• Treats upset stomach and nausea
• Treats seasonal allergies
• Soothes joint pains
• Lowers the risk of heart attacks
• Treats diabetes
• Minimize hair loss by massaging 6-7 drops of black seed oil onto your scalp and bald areas.
• For glowing skin, mix 2-3 drops of black seed oil with honey and apply onto your skin for 15 minutes before rinsing.
• Prevent the effects of aging skin by massaging 2-3 drops on your skin on a regular basis.
• Treat coughs and chest congestion- by consuming 1 teaspoon of black seed oil 2 times a day.
• Treat psoriasis by applying 2-3 drops black seed oil on the infected area daily.
• Treat an upset stomach by mixing half a teaspoon of black seed oil with fresh ginger juice and drink this mixture 2 times a day.
• Treat allergies by taking half a teaspoon of black seed oil 2 times a day.
• Lower the risk of heart attacks by mixing half a teaspoon of black seed oil in one cup of milk and drinking this 2 times a day.
• Treat diabetes by adding 1 teaspoon of black seed oil in a cup of tea and drinking this 2 times daily.
It can be used internally and externally. It is also safe for children.